The Gulf Journal is published by the Hauraki Gulf Forum.
It seeks to recognise and reward those seeking knowledge, protection and responsible codes of practice in and around the Hauraki Gulf Marine Park/ Tikapa Moana/ Te Moananui a Toi.
Content is commissioned and overseen by an editorial advisory group:
- Dan Hikuroa, Nga Pae O Te Maramatanga, University of Auckland
- Ewen Cameron, Botany Curator, Auckland Museum
- Dr James Russell, Conservation Biologist, University of Auckland
- Jo Ritchie, Ecologist, Natural Logic
And implemented by the production team:
- Alex Rogers, Executive Officer, Hauraki Gulf Forum
- Katina Conomos, Interim Executive Officer, Hauraki Gulf Forum
- Shaun Lee, Designer
Contributions are welcome and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The views expressed in the Gulf Journal are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Hauraki Gulf Forum or its constituent parties.