Kia Ora and welcome to the new Gulf Journal, Kōrero o te Moana.
The Gulf Journal is dedicated to restoring the mauri of the Hauraki Gulf Marine Park, Tīkapa Moana, Te Moananui-ā-Toi.
This latest refresh of the Gulf Journal comes on the heels of the Hauraki Gulf Forum’s transition to a co-governance leadership model and its adoption of four big goals for the Marine Park.
On this site you can:
- Find the latest stories: latest developments through written, audio and video stories, and all our archived content
- Read the State of the Gulf report: our 3-yearly reports on the state of the environment
- Access our Posters: downloadable Marine Park posters
- Watch our Conferences: videos and powerpoints from our events
- Learn about the Hauraki Gulf Marine Park: a map of the park plus the various nature sanctuaries and marine reserves
- Get to know the Hauraki Gulf Forum: who we are and what we stand for
- Get Involved: take action today!
The Gulf Journal is also always looking for new content. If you have a story about the Marine Park to tell, we’d love to hear from you. Contact our Executive Officer today